Best movie chase scene?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Which would you say is the best car chase scene in a movie?

Bullit has to be one of the best IMHO but the Bourne Identity chase was pretty intense. The chase at the end of Gone in 60 seconds was also good. It is actually really hard to choose just one.

i dont think can just choose 1 either i like the chase in ronin and the italian job as well as the fore mentioned

We did do movie chase scenes back in late 2006 - there have been quite a few new members and a few new films since them. Bourne Ultimatum is certainly worth a mention.

i would have to say that for pure flare it would be the bit in tokyo drift when han is being chased by his mate it the 350z and they drift through all those people as i found out that it was all done by pro drifters/racing drivers. i know its a bit short but its still good. other than that i would say ronin. its a long chase with different parts of the city with lots of obsicalls. two different types of chase as TD was drifting an ronin was just flat out driving.

if you like drift films i watched 1 a while back called Initial D - Drift Racer a great film and would say deserves a watch no special effects just pure skill of the drivers if anybody would like i can post the links to watch its in chinese with subtitles the only bad bit is its in 12 parts :(

I saw initial D - the story was a bit thin but as you say the non special effects driving scenes were awesome.

I cannot allow the posting of links to pirate copies of films! Sorry guys!

It's only a few £'s on Amazon Initial D - Drift Racer (Initial D is an anime Drift racer is a film based on the Anime!

what about bad boys 2 ?
a ferrari 575 struggleing to keep up with a car transporter. not the most realistic is it, especially when will smith was ragging the nuts off the ferrari

just thought of another 1 taxi the french 1 not the crapy american 1 with queen latifa the car chases are good but the mopeds stick in my mind more never knew you could flip a moped :amazed:

as for the links steve09 if you pm me you email address i will send them mate :bigsmile:

Gone in 60 seconds was quality...with Elanor! What about The Fast and The Furious with the Civics and the truck? I agree with Tokyo Drift as well.