Best car on ebay..possibly

Well the car does have two additional nitrous oxide systems sitting on top of 500bhp OG, I reckon 200mph is very possible ;)

This particular Batmobile is one of my all time favourites :)

Well the car does have two additional nitrous oxide systems sitting on top of 500bhp OG, I reckon 200mph is very possible ;)

This particular Batmobile is one of my all time favourites :)
The way the listing is written, it states estimated speed 200mph. Then, as an option for greater speed, 2 nitrous systems can be added. If it is pulling max rpm without nitrous, the gearing would need to be changed in order to take advantage of the extra power (whatever that is).

Nitrous is usually used to increase acceleration, not top speed. If the gearing is designed for a large nitrous injection the acceleration without it will be very poor, especially in a vehicle weighing 2.3 tons!

The way the listing is written, it states estimated speed 200mph. Then, as an option for greater speed, 2 nitrous systems can be added. If it is pulling max rpm without nitrous, the gearing would need to be changed in order to take advantage of the extra power (whatever that is).

Nitrous is usually used to increase acceleration, not top speed. If the gearing is designed for a large nitrous injection the acceleration without it will be very poor, especially in a vehicle weighing 2.3 tons!

I see where your coming from with the 500 bhp weight issue OG. Well for 1.45 million pounds plus taxes I think I would insist on a 200 mph certainty, wouldn't you OG? :)

I'm not sure I'd like to do 200mph on those tyres.

Actually, me neither! Mine are 245 wide and with my cars geometry tramline something fierce on the inside lane of a motorway :sad2:
With those tyres on that monster the driver could probably take his hands of the steering wheel on the M25 and just follow the grooves :)