Banned, eating in your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Have you banned people from eating in your car or do you not mind?

The worst thing has to be the smell of chips and then trying to remove grease stains.

Kids tend to imaginatively smear chocolate all over the seats as well.

I haven't quite banned people from eating in my car but I'm sorely tempted!

Do you eat in your car?

Eating was banned in the R36 from the day I bought it. The seats are leather trim with swede bases... and I am not planning to try and get food out of swede any-time soon.

I'm a little more relaxed in the W8, depending on what food it is, given the seats are full-leather, effectively making them "wipe clean".

Leather is a brilliant material for that reason alone. It can be a bit slidey at times though - no more detail offered. On that note, I think it's best I sign off.

i always eat in the car, but have a full leather interior so any mess can just be wiped away. But smoking - not a chance, even out of the window

Didn't mind so much in the corsa, it was pretty standard to pick up 3 best mates, drive to mcdonalds for sausage and egg mcmuffins, then eat them as we drove to college. Other times rubbish usually built up during the week then was INTENSIVELY cleaned at the weekend.

The new car, no one eats - drinks - coughs - smokes - sleeps - flatulates - burps or even breathes in an inaprropriate manner. :lol:

I may allow the occasional drink for myslelf - aslong as its a plastic bottle and can be resealed ;)