bad ? carbon fibre wrapping

ddt

Car
volvo c70 T5
Hi,
Just had my bonnet and boot wrapped. Boots OK but the bonnet has what looks like creases or lines in the wrap. The problem areas are at the top of the bonnet by the screen, centre is ok but either side to the edges is where things seem wrong. Also the stuff seems to reflect in a way that makes it look like the bonnet is dented. It is not and totally smooth. When I asked the 'profestional' fitter. He said its ok it always does that, ?.
Comments would be great guys,
thanks
ddt:(

Hi and welcome. Nip around the forums and build up 10 posts, then you can post a photo of your bonnet for us to have a look at and pass judgement :)

Quote from ddt: When I asked the 'profestional' fitter. He said its ok it always does that, ?

NO!!!!! it does not do that! Once you have reached 10 posts as OG has stated then post up some photos for us to have a look at.

Quote from ddt: When I asked the 'profestional' fitter. He said its ok it always does that, ?

NO!!!!! it does not do that! Once you have reached 10 posts as OG has stated then post up some photos for us to have a look at.
Thanks, I didn't think for a minute that it did but its nice to get it confirmed. Must spell better next time too.

Not going to 'name and shame' yet. High Def photos might be a problem. May have to employ some of the younger generation !.

Fair enough mate. I see you're not too far from me (I was actually in Oxford today!). I know a very good place in Northampton that does wrapping so if you do need someone to redo it then let me know.

Fair enough mate. I see you're not too far from me (I was actually in Oxford today!). I know a very good place in Northampton that does wrapping so if you do need someone to redo it then let me know.
Thanks for the offer. May well have to do something. I think it looks awful but then I am only the customer.

Not going to 'name and shame' yet. High Def photos might be a problem. May have to employ some of the younger generation !.

The only trouble with the younger generation is that they use rubbish (low definition) phone cameras and have no idea how to take photographs!

Thanks for the offer. May well have to do something. I think it looks awful but then I am only the customer.

The customer is always right! If it was me, and I wasn't happy I'd tell them to do it again or remove and refund. That or you could get another company to take a look for a second (professional) opinion.