Carbon Fibre parts manufacturer

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Does anybody know off or can personally recommend someone who can make custom carbon fibre car parts?
I want to have a few things made for the front bumper and spoiler, fog light surround, grill insert, the lower front spoiler lip etc.

Performance Trim are also excellent, as well as one of the boys who makes most of the Carbon stuff for Focus'. Mbiney on ebay.

One off parts will not be cheap though dude.

Performance Trim are also excellent, as well as one of the boys who makes most of the Carbon stuff for Focus'. Mbiney on ebay.

One off parts will not be cheap though dude.

Thanks MA I had a feeling it would not be cheap! so I think I will whip my men at work on a little, just for the cause you understand :lol:

If you talk to Nick at CarbonWeezel, please say that I recommended him :)

He has just spent Friday at MIRA testing carbon aerodynamic parts (and the previous two weeks flat out making the parts), so give him a couple of days to recover :)

If you want cheap, don't bother. However, if you want quality and lightness then he's your man. His parts are all CF, no GF backings.

I should be getting my doors by the end of January. I will post photos for inspection.

If you talk to Nick at CarbonWeezel, please say that I recommended him :)

He has just spent Friday at MIRA testing carbon aerodynamic parts (and the previous two weeks flat out making the parts), so give him a couple of days to recover :)

If you want cheap, don't bother. However, if you want quality and lightness then he's your man. His parts are all CF, no GF backings.

I should be getting my doors by the end of January. I will post photos for inspection.

Marvellous! thanks OG and I will be sure to mention your name in dispatches :)