any1 got nice cheap alloys 4 sale

206George

Car
Peugeot 206
looking for alloys for my new silver 206 any1 have any 4 sale got cash n can pick up depending on how far away you live thanks 206George

Have you tried ebay and your local breakers yard? There are loads around and sometimes you get really lucky. What sort of thing are you after.

yip so thats around £240 plus delivary to UK, not going to be cheap at the weight of 4 wheels, plus import tax at 15% on top of everything
over here a decent set will cost you around double that, then about another £150 for the adaptors

yip so thats around £240 plus delivary to UK, not going to be cheap at the weight of 4 wheels, plus import tax at 15% on top of everything
over here a decent set will cost you around double that, then about another £150 for the adaptors

sucks at all.
i can find rims even for less than 100 euros, 15" used ones TSW i think.
but shipping sucks.

i live near southampton looking to spend about £200 max. 16/17inch which will deffinetly fit my car. 206George

206George: how about the pcd and offset, have a number of ADR wheels available think Pug 206 is a PCD108 so wheels i have in 17" are brand new, boxed, never had tyres, ADR Demonya in black/silver finish (see pic). price gbp200 plus P+P which believe is about gbp50.