Nice Civic driven by a Learner

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I followed a really nice Civic last night. It was Black and looked a lot like the Civics in the Fast and the Furious.

Trouble was it had an L plate on it and was clearly being driven by a learner driver.

I couldn't help but wonder how he got insurance on a modified car with L plates?

Have you seen any Learners in really nice cars?

yup seen a brand new vxr corsa being drivin by a learner earlier this year.

mummy and daddies insurance is a nice thing at times. its either that or as per my other thread not bothering to inform the insurance

im a learner and i have a modified polo. its got a custom front bumper and a new backbox. eyebrows . and thats it so far and its only gone up £9 insurance.

i think it does depend on whether youre on your parents insurance and also when your learning you have to have someone else in the car so techniocally your more responsible. and when u go on ur own insurance they think ur gonna drive like a maniac .

also whats to say it wasnt their parents car but with them driving it. cos there is no rule as to whether you drive a modded car as long as you have an over 21 year old with 3 years driving experience . so o well. soon i can be let loose on the road :twisted::x

Last edited by a moderator:
£9 Is not a bad increase - I think I could live with that.

(NB: Please don't use txt speak, use your instead of ur etc... as per our t&c's!:))