Cheap Alloy Wheels

jizy

Wrench Pro
I need some cheap alloys for my 95 Fiesta. I don't want to spend allot as the car is worth much. Realy don't fancy shelling out £450 for alloys il end up curbing. Want non brand ones that look smart or second hand. Someone please help!

cheers

have a look first at cars in your range that featured alloys (the cunky 4 spoke ones) or scout scrap dealers for some.

be careful though as some aren't alloy at all, and you'll find them bubbling (as they were painted on the cheap) and flaking, which does not do well for your street cred :lol:

I though of that. Where can I find a breakers yard in the south east? Also should I ring them before to see if they have any fiestas in. Will parts from say the 1.8 Xr3i Model fit mine? I'm looking to get the bumpers too.

not sure without looking it up, if its the same model of fiesta, in the same range then yes. by range i mean 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 1.5tdci etc etc

check with yellow pages or internet to find them, i stumbled across one today and they had a part i was trying to find for my partner, at 25 quid less than where i went before.