Actually the best day of my life!

coulda been worse you could have still had the polo

was supposed to be driving a corba in a few weeks shame the guy took ill and gave it up

pgarner: yes thats true! funny you mention the cobra, guy from work has one sitting in his garage, and has done for 3 years! crime!

xavier: on the job training!

Hey, do you want to swap jobs? What were they training you for then? Are you the next bond?

Nice Im well jealous. How long did you get behind the wheel then. What job do you do?

lol, well lets just say i cant say anything :blink1:

it was awesome to drive. soooo much grip and perfectly flat through the corners. brakes were immense. struggled at first with the gear change, its a very short gear stick and you need to be very precise with the change otherwise you miss and ruin the lap. the clutch also was very stiff, made it difficult to find the right point to smoothly introduce the next gear, felt like getting kicked in the face everytime i cut it back in. but after a bit got well used to it and was driving it nice n smooth :bigsmile: also takes a bit of getting used to the width of the thing!

its also easi er when its not your own tyres! :lol:

meant to say though, i now totally get what clarkson says on top gear where theres just something "un-quick" about it. i mean its not slow, thats rediculous, but its not fast, i mean properly fast for a V8. still got to 60 in like 5 secs though. its like i was in an old M3 that had a 3.2 and that felt properly fast and you could feel the g-force but you dont in the aston. its just really smooth power delivery. that said, the vantage has been upgraded to 4.7 litre and now theres the V12 vantage with the DBS engine = :D

Last edited: