A mustang or a challenger which is more tunable???

moop

Car
dodge challenger
Like to know which of this two muscle car are more tunable for lightness and drifting capability....

And i want your idea on what make a muscle car differential a one sided mode? ideas and insight will be useful.

Like to know which of this two muscle car are more tunable for lightness and drifting capability....

And i want your idea on what make a muscle car differential a one sided mode? ideas and insight will be useful.

I can honestly say I have no idea about the first question

As for one sided diff (I assume you mean for use on a track with bends only in one direction) then you need to be delivering most of the torque to the wheel with the most likelyhood of conveying such torque to the track suface.

Is the track in question banked or flat?

the mustang came out in 2005 i think, while the challenger in 2008.
so it's obvious there is stuff more for the mustang then for the challenger, but the challenger has more soul, if you know what i mean. and if you go for the challenger, that makes it more unique.

the old mustangs i have been told the steering is bad have had loads of members on the pontiac club that have had mustangs say that the trans ams are better

has for drifting all goes on how good you are i can say both of mine go well

new ones both cars are cool i would love the new challenger but would have a mustang as well