Wheel Dealers

Overhaulin

American Hot rod

Pimp my ride UK

Pimp my ride USA

ETC
ETC
ETC

My favourite is Wheeler dealers, as they actually show you how to do things, which is really helpful :D

X2, although they do somethimes make things look a little easyer than it is, and they do sell a little high. I bet if the buyer wasn't on TV they would not be forced into the sale!! :cheesy:

I think wheeler dealers is good as they show you whats what and how to fix it.
Also like A car is born,to be honest i will watch any thing car related but i think the above is my favourite!.

American hot rod is quite cool, I like the interesting cars they create and am always amazed they fit into the tight deadlines.

American hot rod is quite cool, I like the interesting cars they create and am always amazed they fit into the tight deadlines.

Agreed, I love all the silly bickering by Boyd with his crew, he is such a character! Also love the custom bike show with the Tuttles (forgot the name :embarrest:) Orange County Choppers I think! The arguments are great and the machines they design and build are just to die for :love:

Not strictly restoration I know but what thread does not go off topic here every once in a while ;)