New UK Car Restoration Show for ITV Looking to Help

NorthOneTV

Car
Clio 1.2 Desire
Is your beloved project rusting away in the garage? Have you bitten off more than you can chew modding your motor? We could be the answer to your prayers.

North One Television, makers of Speed With Guy Martin, The Gadget Show and Fifth Gear have been asked by ITV1 to make a brand new UK primetime car restoration show and we want to hear about your projects.

We understand that you may not have the time or finances to dedicate to your prized ride; so our team of elite mechanics are standing by to give it the mechanical makeover it so desperately deserves.

Interested? Keen for you and your car to be on UK TV?

Then please get in touch via CAR.RESCUE@NORTHONETV.COM with details of the car including a picture, a paragraph about yourself and why you deserve to be on the show.

Interesting. Let's just hope there is more restoration footage/problem solving and less contrived panics and artifical time restraints.

Mind you, it can't be worse than Chop Shop London Garage or Classic Car Rescue, can it? As long as Bernie isn't involved it has a chance. Depends on whether it is aimed at enthusiasts (more challenging as they are knowledgeable) or the general public who just want to be 'entertained'.

Unless they have car nuts in charge I fear it will be the later.

PS. Please refrain from the 'Coming Up' clips before and during the programme. I want to watch the programme without knowing what is coming so I record them and fast forward through these bits. I guess they make the programmes cheaper to produce as there is less filming.