Ways the BBC can cut costs

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Instead of axing what i consider to be the best online digital music station in the world BBC 6 music what else could the BBC do to cut costs?

What about losing Jeremy Clarkson, Ann Robinson and Jonathan Ross?

TopGear is pretty poor quality now, despite the huge amounts of money they are pumping into it.

i would get rid of graham norton he hasnt made me laugh once since moving to the bbc!! i would get rid off sarah cox she annoys me that much i do actually turn the radio over as soon as i here her voice!! i would get rid of westwood cause i cant stand him!! i would make fern cotton team back up with reggie yates cause she is becoming annoying but they make a great duo!!

then this will never happen but management and the big bosses would have there salarys slashed or got rid off

Chris Moyles and his whole team. What a bunch of boring, drivel-spouting tits. No-one I knows finds them remotely funny and it's a waste of an important time slot when they could be playing music and stuff.

just scrap radio one no one listens to that rubbish anyway

rossy is going anyway so thats a bit saved
cant get rid of top gear does not matter how chessey it gets still makes you laugh and who cares they dont review cars that people want top gear has never really been about that
if you want that watch borning 5th gear

but to make the bbc more money fern cotton naked doing anything i dont really care lol or get holly and fern back together naked will be the best thing the bbc could do

Keep Jezza but defo get rid of Westwood! Ross is going and Norton's time is coming to an end. I think they need to stop spending on these phone in comps as well. They do not make enough money from callers to cover the costs. Wayne, I'm shocked that you want to lose what is possibly the best motor show on TV. Yeah there material is coming to an end, but that's when experienced enthusiasts like your self can start sending them ideas. Anne Robinson can go as well. She is not that good anyway. Yeah, she is a miserable cow, but im sure there are plenty of people that can take that job!!

I quite like 6music so I've done the petition and filled in the public consultation report as well.

I can't say Im bothered about the website being smaller or the other cuts but they cant take 6music away from us.