Torque Cars

Vectra 3.2i GSI how to get more power cheap way ;)

Discussion in 'Vectra' started by Gordonfrs, 18 March 2013.

1. Gordonfrs

Gordonfrs Newbie

England London
    Car:
    Vectra 3.2l V6 GSI
    Hi I just bought vectra 3.2i GSI and I have £500 ;) so please give me any ideas how to get for this money lot of power lol cheers

2. HugoBoss

HugoBoss The Torque Meister

Australia NSW
    Car:
    r33 skyline gtst
    Welcome to TC mate, good to have you, dono how much it is in the UK but for that money I'm guessing NOS might be your only hope, good luck mate.

3. davalav

davalav Moderator

Essex, England
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S R56
    Alright mate.

There is a member on here called Badger, who has a Vec himeself. He may give you some tips and point you in the right direction. If not... Take a look in the WIP section.

I think a port and polishing should see some healthy gains.

4. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Greetings Gordonfrs and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

5. Yugguy

Yugguy Torque King

Rugby (expat Preston lad)
    Car:
    Merc C220Cdi Elegan
    YAY! Good lad. I've got a 3.2 Siggie with the same engine, lovely sound.

Have you got the shorter intake pipe or the one that goes all the way across the radiator? If it's the longer one get hold of the shorter or do what I did and chop the longer one down, you get better sound and a bit freer intake.

You can get good gains with a decent stainless steel exhaust. MIJ in the midlands do good ones at a good price.