The reason for your forum name

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
Twin
Cam
JB(model)
OLDIE because I am and known by that on Austarion website where my #2 son signed me up as OLD FART before I knew how to do things on the computer.:(:)

It used to be Waynne, my real name and note the double NN!

But I was referred to as Obi Waynne so I changed it.

Twin
Cam
JB(model)
OLDIE because I am and known by that on Austarion website where my #2 son signed me up as OLD FART before I knew how to do things on the computer.:(:)
And I thought it was because you were folically challenged like me!

Mines my initials and my works clock number.

Certain there won't be any problems with the name choice on any forum.

Obi I have had many challenges in my life but have never been challenged folically so I can only assume that my head is not perfect as am told that God left all the perfect heads bare.:)

My name is Rodney & my car was tuned by M.A.Developments hence MADRod. There are several other MAD customers that have such names on the internet, MADAde is a very good friend. Collectively we are known as Madettes.

Twin
Cam
JB(model)

Forgot to say that the TC indicates that it has been changed from the factory SOHC 8 valve to a 16 valve TC

FYI the Starion was also made with a 2 litre 12 valve belt drive SOHC for the japan market & a 2.6 with a chain drive SOHC 8 valve Astron motor that was for the American market