Forum bugs and problems

davalav

Pro Tuner
Car
Mini Cooper S R56
I have this error show up apon logging in and posting.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Waynne, I am wondering whether or not its a good idea to post a new section up just for bugs. That way you can see whats up!

Not had this at all today Dave, can you give us the exact time and date (Assuming today) when this happened. This will help Waynne enormously with trying to track down the cause of the problem.

I must admit Waynne is pretty clued up on this sort of thing and is usually pretty quick in resolving any issues.

On ocassion when Waynne or Admin is doing a server update or a back up it can and has been known to throw up similar errors as I have reported similar things before in the past and these were found to be the cause of the fault, that I reported anyway.

Each time you view a page it is given a time related token, if you keep a page open for too long, log out and back in, or put your computer to sleep the token will expire. A refresh of the page is all that is needed to get a fresh token.

This was done to prevent people intercepting your posts to the forum as a security measure.

Cheers Waynne... I wondered what this token thing was! I'd never seen it before. Normally I do qiute often leave TC open, whilst I am at work and come back to it, refresh the page, then all is well. First time I have had ever seen it.

There is a new forum up, so if you spot any weird bugs, or you can't do things you used to be able to due to not having permission let me know. There's a lot of switches and buttons for me to fiddle with and I'm still spotting things that I've missed.

Fixed, I was just playing the smilies actually but the : D was missing. Spot any more let me know and I'll get the codes added.

Posts can probably be added below the picture in the box if people feel that it is important but as TN says, clicking the image brings up a profile summary containing posts.