Have you met any other forum member?

Met Aston at a car show when he was looking for a Porsche 924/944 and I was on the TIPEC club stand at the time. Nearly met up with Os over the sale of some parts n tools but courier turned out better option. Next time T9 ;)

Would be good to know in person each other and have a coffee and talk about what we talk here, but since i'm in the far far away kingdom would be tought o meet anyone, but nevermind here ain't bad either

I've met a few, notably at a meet at Timmy's in Kent. Really nice every one of them and real petrol heads.

It's a shame we are all spread out so much or I'm sure we'd have regular meet ups.

Had the pleasure of meeting T9/Os and Sleeper/ Brian when we were in the UK some time ago now and we chatted for quite some time about cars and life in general :)|B

Would have loved to have met Steve and cast an eye over the Elan as have been following his build for some time.

Ive met os a quite few times at various meets and went to see TJCB and his lady in londons with os when they came over. Also met waynne and a few others over the years .

Yes I have met several over the years at various car meets in Somerset, Essex, Kent, Ace Café along the A406 and at Santa Pod. Names of the lovely people in no particular order are: Herb, Sleeper "Brian", Davalav "Dave", Obi Waynne, Timmy, Master Auron, Old Git "Steve" and his lovely lady, TCJBOLDIE "Rad" and his lovely lady, Jarrus, Jakeymd, Adam1983, Claymore "Colin", Loz, Gingerbrother, Puntopimp and around half a dozen or so others whose names currently escapes me. It was an honour to have met every single one of them |B

Ive met Old Git & his lovely wife. Of course his name is a fraud because compared to me he's a mere youngster.

I've met T9, OG, Jarrus, Claymore, Adam1983, Gingerbrother, Jakeymd, Loz and a few more where the usernames have been forgotten atm. But I'll say it's been a privilege to meet each and every one of them!