Star Wars Tom Tom voices

I dont know to be honest, but anything is better than the stroppy cow I got on my sat nav!

When you do what she says, she is happy. She says it in a nice sexy voice. "Please turn left on the next exit", A little like Liz Hurley. But if you make a wrong turn, jesus! Just crash the car, its a better way out! She will say ''MAKE AN LEAGAL U TURN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" In a stearn voice.

Stroppy bugger!

A legal U turn - I thought it was perform an ILLEGAL U turn, no wonder i've been getting funny looks! :lol:

A legal U turn - I thought it was perform an ILLEGAL U turn, no wonder i've been getting funny looks! :lol:

I tell you what, it sounds like it on my sat nav. I know it's not correct grammar, but that's why I put ''perform AN legal U turn'' because that's what the dozy bugger says! Must be made half way across the road where English is not the first language! :D

NAVMAN

Might upgrade to a tom tom though.

:D I would love the Yoda one! Shame I don't have a satnav. Is it just about cool enough to buy one solely for the purpose of having Yoda give me directions?

I've just downloaded a Dalek one for a laugh, it is pretty annoying but we will see how we get on with it! I can't wait to see the wifes face when it starts up!