New sat nav voices.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you could change the voice and messages in your sat nav what would you go for?

Instead of perform a legal u turn Id like to hear the phrase "do a youey?" preceded by a Homer style DOH of coarse!

A Victor Meldrew "I don't beleive it when you take a wrong turn would also be good!"

I'm sure you are all more imaginative than me!

How about being able to change the general attitude and demeanour as well as the voice.

How about, for example, Michael Caine.

"You need to take the next left. Notta lotta people know that."

or.....

Frankie Howard......

"Oo Err, missus...." etc

Sean Connery -

"Yesshhhh, I'm only scccchhilghtly scccchhaken scchince we misshhed the lasssht turning"

John Cleese - "Right. That's it!".

Joanna Lumley - now there's a thought

!!

:lol:

john cleese while travelling through germany: ''don't mention the war!''

benny hill could be interesting

harry enfield as kevin

gordan ramsey would be amusing: ''turn left, yes? go forward yes? **** it wrong wrong wrong start again...''

:lol: Your suggestions cracked me up. Michael Cane and John Cleese! I think we are tapping an unexploited market here....

What about if it said randomly "Reading this map is making me feel sick" or "Sorry - I meant the other left" it would be just like real life then!

have you ever swore under your breath at a sat nav unit because you think its wrong?

what if it started to cry, sobbing that it can't take it any more, how you treat me like dirt and all you ever do is use me!

one difference is that it can be turned on.

i would love a unit with artificial intelligence and a dry sense of humour followed by plenty of sarcasm :shock: