Road works

turbonutter69

TC ModFather
Car
Insignia SRI.
Whats with all the road work just recently. There is loads around near me an they really annoy me. An why is it that when they dig a road up they can never lay down smooth again. The roads round here around are terrible. My bumper scrapes more in normal driving than it does over the speed bumps. Are there many road works near you? And how are the roads around your area?

hate it when you take a corner bit faster than normall and the road surface changes lol scares the #!#!#!#! out of me :D not been many round here for a few years but that was riddiculus lol cuz they put speed bumps in my whole town

hate it when you take a corner bit faster than normall and the road surface changes lol scares the #!#!#!#! out of me :D not been many round here for a few years but that was riddiculus lol cuz they put speed bumps in my whole town
that happenes over here, turn a corner and the surface changes

ever here the saying, if you can drive in ireland, you can drive anywhere in the world??? maybe thats why

Whats with all the road work just recently. There is loads around near me an they really annoy me. An why is it that when they dig a road up they can never lay down smooth again. The roads round here around are terrible. My bumper scrapes more in normal driving than it does over the speed bumps. Are there many road works near you? And how are the roads around your area?
rds are shocking over here, everywhere you go
however theres 1 rd called the ballingcollig bypass, it was build by the turks, for half the price of our own and finished 4 weeks ahead of schedual, its perfect, not a bump or dip for 6 miles

We always seem to be having road works round here. Its strange because it is normally done in the summer. I guess they are burning up their end of year budgets.

yip we allways find they do a lot of fixing jan, feb when they can get rid of the sare money.
seems strange as one of the guys telt me if they dont spend the money then they dont get it the next year. even stranger the council had £22 million sitting in its accounts atthe end of the year

It makes me laugh cause they dig up the road for whatever but they never put it back flat. It always goes back down really lumpy. The roads round here are terrible.....Pot hole an alsorts everywhere....