Classic Cars

Don't say that MA, I know some one at HR Owen so should get a good price and a good choice of cars when the time comes!

It's your choice ultimately, don't let anyone else affect your decision but that's my opinion and I've worked at the Bentley factory in Crewe, and I was privvy to a passenger ride in one a few years ago.

You see loads and loads about too, that would deter me straight away! But then I'm not you, I'm me :D

It's your choice ultimately, don't let anyone else affect your decision but that's my opinion and I've worked at the Bentley factory in Crewe, and I was privvy to a passenger ride in one a few years ago.

You see loads and loads about too, that would deter me straight away! But then I'm not you, I'm me :D

Indeed you are MA and don't ever change! I am thinking about the Supersports as I have a friend who has one and I have driven it a number of times and I am struggling to find fault with it. I also love the Astons as well but I don't want the lower models in the range, I need something with a bit of grunt!

You worked at the Bentley factory! :amazed: That is so cool! I salute you sir
salute.gif

Indeed you are MA and don't ever change! I am thinking about the Supersports as I have a friend who has one and I have driven it a number of times and I am struggling to find fault with it. I also love the Astons as well but I don't want the lower models in the range, I need something with a bit of grunt!

You worked at the Bentley factory! :amazed: That is so cool! I salute you sir
salute.gif

I've worked in a handful of car plants too but none as posh as Bentley, closest I got was Browns Lane. :amuse:

I bet Bentley was a great experience! :D