Woman killed deicing her car

Tradgic story...... But HOW????

Eh???

If it was light enough to roll back onto her, then it would have been light enough to roll back off her. Or at least enough to shimmie away. Why was there no screems?

I don't believe that is the true story. Something has been left out there.

It reads a sloped driveway, so guess the handbrake was not that effective and caught her, knocked her over and out cold, hence pinned under the wheels. The cold did the rest, very sad.

But if you look at the picture of the driveway, it's not that steep at all. If it began to roll she would've been able to get out of the way and go and put the kettle on before she got on any real trouble. Plus, if the handbrake was off, wouldn't it have rolled forward much sooner, either when she parked it, closed the door getting out or at some point in the night when it was coldest and thus the metal was most contracted and less friction. Plus it's only a panda, not exactly the heaviest of vehicles. Any effort from the brakes would be enough to keep it stationary. And one i had a 4000kg fork truck on my foot while wearing trainers, didn't even break a bone, how could a little panda kill her?