My woman has just been in a car accident.

bigbadjoe

Pro Tuner
Car
Evo 8 @ 400bhp
I gave my wench a call about 11 to see how her new job was going. She then told me she had just been in a 60mph car accident! :amazed: She was not driving, but another woman was.

After the usual questions (and finding out she was ok) it turns out that her mate was driving along talking and explaining about me misses new job. Next thing you know, they were in the back of a transit.

As far as I can see, she was 100% at fault, but she (not me misses but the other girl) told the police that the guy infront just stopped for no reason (as too, the other 6-10 cars in front of him).

I hope the other guy does not get done for this, and it just shows that just because you have a vegina, you are not a better driver or take more care!! Everyone makes mistakes and every one will have a laps of concentration from time to time.

Just glad no one was badly hurt.

To that note. Sheela's Wheels can go suck it!

for a moment there Joe i thought you had trashed the Evo!?

hope the missus is Ok, and yes if she (the other girl) went into the back of someone it's 100% her fault no questions asked, regardless of whether or not someone stopped in front of her

and your missus should see some compensation out of it as well, or at least enquire about it

It's virtually impossible to blame the vehicle in front if you crash into the back of it.

The 'stopped for no reason' joke is impossible to present in this situation.

It's not as if the Transit van emerged from a junction directly in front of them.

Hope everyone is OK.

Yeah, and its not as though the transit is inconspicuous.

Don't worry, my misses cant drive and even if she could, she would not be allowed behind the wheel of my Evo!

Everyone is ok I think. Me misses went to the Docs and got checked over. A stiff neck, and some bruised ribbs. Nothing that will stop her doing the washing up or the ironing so nothing to worry about! :)

Think the Van driver is ok, apart from a stiff neck.

A stiff neck, and some bruised ribbs. Nothing that will stop her doing the washing up or the ironing so nothing to worry about! :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

who said chivalry was dead!!

did the accident happen in a company car/vehicle? cause where i work we're told never, under any circumstances accept liability for an accident. I wonder whether she's been told the same thing and not done even though the accident was obviously her fault

Last edited:
Come to think about it BFF, it was the girls own car but as they are carers, and have to travel around the palce, they are given more money, and are encouraged to use there own cars. It is actually a pluss on the job aplicant if they have a driving licence. That could have been the reason.

Hmmmm......Interesting, never thought of that.

definately, she's been told the same as us so her employer will contest a claim made against them and hopefully get the other party to pay out for damages. can almost guarantee it

A stiff neck, and some bruised ribbs. Nothing that will stop her doing the washing up or the ironing so nothing to worry about! :)

Think the Van driver is ok, apart from a stiff neck.

You are shameless BBJ :lol: Glad your "wench" is ok :bigsmile:

I don't know how you got away with that one? :amazed:

If I called her indoors a wench! I would surely end up flying through the air while looking for somewhere soft to land! :lol:

It's quite usual for co car drivers to be told to never admit liability. This was the case when I was a co car driver. But most insurers say the same thing as part of our policy Ts and Cs. If you own up at the roadside it's hard for their legal defence bunch to defend a claim.

Perhaps BBJ's good lady might avoid travelling with this silly colleague in future. To argue that the van driver stopped too quickly is pointless. Especially when there were several other vehicles in front of the Xit van which also stopped too quickly or for 'no reason'.

Not many people anchor up for no reason.

You are shameless BBJ :lol: Glad your "wench" is ok :bigsmile:

I don't know how you got away with that one? :amazed:

If I called her indoors a wench! I would surely end up flying through the air while looking for somewhere soft to land! :lol:

You have to start it early in a relationship mate! There are a few names I do get a slap for! But you have to push the boundries! I always say

''I don't know where the line is, untill I cross it!''

Thats how I manage to offend neerly everyone I ever meet!! :lol: lol

But me woman is ok. I cooked her tea last night and gave her the cosey side of the bed (mattress is bust!) and she seemed ok this morning. See, I am soft!! Although I did wake her up 10 min early this morning to iron my shirt!! :amuse:

Perhaps BBJ's good lady might avoid travelling with this silly colleague in future

She has already voiced her opinion. She aint gettin into a car with her again!!

And @ MA. It was a bog standard fiesta. Nothing the country is going to miss!

Thanks for all the support guys. :bigsmile: