Who would you least like to share a car with on a long journey?

HDi fun

TC ModFather
Car
Passat 2.0 TDi
This is the antithesis of the fantasy drive thread. Vehicle isn't really important; just like to know who'd really get you riled if you had to suffer their company for a long trip.

I could present a list to be honest, but a starter for ten is Chris 'bloody' Horridge. If you watched any of last week's Great British Menus then you've seen the most annoying man on the planet. I'd happily stuff the car into the roadside furniture to escape his company.

It's got to be the mother in law! She gives a constant commentry on what is outside from bluebells to sheep in a field!

It's got to be the mother in law! She gives a constant commentry on what is outside from bluebells to sheep in a field!

:lol::lol:

how about alistar darling ?

trying not to kill the stupid little man would be harder than listen to him say how much your killing the planet and were going to tax fresh air and tax water and rain and snow ...............

Alastair Darling needs to remember that he is the Chancellor Of The Exchequer.

Chancellors Of The Exchequer are supposed to look after MONEY.

Looking after the ENVIRONMENT is The Environment Minister's job.

Duh - he would find it so much simpler if he were to read his job title and job description properly.

I could give him English lessons.

jo brand or that bugger from the "cillit bang" ads "bang and the dirt is gone" grrrrrrrrr, "hi im barry scott" whos that? id cillit bang him right on the chin.