Who needs them?

Not doing anything that any other small hatchback, or any car for that matter, couldn't do, so not sure what the point of the video was.

No, it dosen't persuade me to buy one. That would be much more fun with 300bhp at the rear wheels :)

Who said it was to convince anyone to buy anything? It's not what you drive. It's how you drive it. I personally think it's much more fun to drive a slow car fast, than to drive a fast car fast.

Who said it was to convince anyone to buy anything? It's not what you drive. It's how you drive it. I personally think it's much more fun to drive a slow car fast, than to drive a fast car fast.

No one, just comments.

Oooohhh, no. Drive a slow car fast and you can get into all sorts of trouble with no power, brakes or handling to get you out of it.

first question

Have you actually driven a fast car fast (and I do mean fast as in say 500bhp ) . I only ask because dont know anyone who has done both agrees with you.

If you can master a fast car there is no way driving a slow car is more fun.

first question

Have you actually driven a fast car fast (and I do mean fast as in say 500bhp ) . I only ask because dont know anyone who has done both agrees with you.

If you can master a fast car there is no way driving a slow car is more fun.

I come from a family of American Muscle drag racers.
This is my family bloodline.
Jim Teachman - '57 Chevy
What do you think? Yes. My family owns a professional racing team.

Who needs an Audi, Subaru, or Mitsubishi to have AWD fun? This Suzuki Swift manages quite well on its own.
Suzuki Swift playing in snow

I thought this video epic enough to share.

Not a touch on the Escudo Pikes Peak!

Suzuki is a pensioners brand to the general public. But there are some good cars from Suzuki you have the Swift and the Vitara.

But still not a touch on Mr Evo or Mr FTO or Mr GTO or Mr Gallant the list goes on.

Last edited:
So let me get this right ...Your family owns a proffessional drag racing team and say that is your heritage yet you think driving a slow car is more fun.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::

I wasn't saying the Suzuki could take them on. The point was you can have AWD fun in a car that ISN'T a Subaru, Audi, or Mitsubishi. That said, AWD Suzuki Swift's are rare.

And Suzuki stopped selling here after the 2013 model year. The general public had no idea Suzuki existed.
Great Suzuki cars (My opinion. US Market)
Suzuki Swift (1988-2001. AWD not offered in USA)
Suzuki SX4 (2007-2013. Optional AWD)
Suzuki Kizashi (2010-2013. Optional AWD)
Geo Metro (GM branded Suzuki Swift. 1988-2001. AWD not offered)
Suzuki Sidekick/Chevrolet/Geo Tracker
Suzuki Vitara
Suzuki Samurai

This was the LAST commercial Suzuki made for the USA... back in 2010.
Suzuki Kizashi - Wicked Weather

Last edited:
So let me get this right ...Your family owns a proffessional drag racing team and say that is your heritage yet you think driving a slow car is more fun.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::

Yes. If you don't get it, there's no explaining it to you. There's a reason I have no interest in getting into professional racing (and no, talent is not part of the reasoning), though I easily could if I wanted to.