girl needs help quick!! :)

babygirl92

Wrench Pro
Car
vw beetle pink
hiiiii all so im out car hunting right now and im on my cell phone typing this so it will take a second. i find the cutest pink sporty ish car for 7 grand and the guy said hes giving me a real steal cause he likes me so much! but he said i only have til tonight or it will be gone! i dont no any1 who knows cars so i googled this site from my phone and thought id try to get some advice from guys who no rlly quick. i wil try to download the pic onto here but my phone always takes huge photos so it might not work. thanks alot for your help!!

sH9oOu7.jpg

Sorry for the delay I'm on UK time! Never get forced into making a snap decision.

Had the car got a full service history? What car is it - the picture didn't work :(

Hi and welcome.

NO ONE sells you a car cheap because they like you!!!!

The pressure selling is to try to get you to buy without getting car looked at properly, meaning there is probabky something wrong with it. Unless to can get it looked at by someone who knows whst they are doing, WALK AWAY as there will be many more cars that you will like. NEVER buy under pressure as you will regret it, IMO.

Greetings babygirl92 and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

WALK AWAY!

Sounds like pressure selling to me. Check every piece of service history any work done and all MOT's.... Wait... Do Canadians have an MOT? What model of car is it?

hiii guys!! im back in my car right now and im about to head over to make my decision with the guy in a hour!! i really wanna take this because it looks so so so good! thank u for the advice!! im going to try to put the picture 1 last time but im rlly not completely sure how to download photos onto here from my cell. i will try to put it in this comment.

QGNWCaJ.jpg

Yea girl bought a really nice car once from a dodgy seller, and regretting it to this day, just not worth the risk.

You can only post pictures or links when you have 10 posts and your account has been upgraded (your username will be shown in bold).

We had to do this to stop spammers but it does encourage new members to get involved and a chance to see what a great friendly site this is.

hiii guys!! im back in my car right now and im about to head over to make my decision with the guy in a hour!! i really wanna take this because it looks so so so good! thank u for the advice!! im going to try to put the picture 1 last time but im rlly not completely sure how to download photos onto here from my cell. i will try to put it in this comment.

You're in prison? What happened?

Don't take this the wrong way love but if you are buying a car on the strength that it is pink and "cute" then I think you need to enlist the help of someone local who knows a bit about cars otherwise you will get completely ripped off.

:embarrest: Apologies for the 'cell' joke. I have been alerted by another member and I agree it does not work in written form. Verbally it would have been different. Sorry

Good luck with your car choosing . . . . . try not to be swayed too rapidly by color etc. Trust me if that car turns out to be a dog you'll soon fall out of love with it, regardless of its color.

I have strong opinions and not much of a filter between my mouth and brain. To say I push some people away on a daily basis with sarcasm and cynicism is a massive understatement.

Really??? I think your statement will prove itself to be a self fulfilling prophecy.

I think we need to soften up on her - the idea is to attract new members, not to verbally assault them.

Not that I disagree entirely with your sentiments as such but a little more diplomacy wouldn't be the worst idea. She was only asking for help and she did admit to her penchant for the color of the car.

Come on folks - this is a family show :D

Last edited:
^^ Agreed, more friendly less cranky... any negative or criticising posts should be constructive at least.

im going to try to post the pic...he said something came up and hej can give me a few more days cuz i said im not sure

I've only just come across this thread.
I'd just like to point out that being friendly is classed as a forum rule.
TorqueCars is here for users to ask question, get advice an to generally converse with each other.
We are not here to abuse an rip into each other.
TommyTwinCams may I request that you Remove your post "17" please as I myself find it offensive never mind the user who it was aimed at.

Ok here this goes again.. please phone put the rite one. If it messes up again i need 2 wait until tonight until i have my laptop to put it but this time im sure it will work

{The 'Bottom' picture was removed (again!) ;) - Waynne}

Last edited by a moderator:
Omfg no not again ok something is rlly u with my phone. I cant tell if the car posted or not cause my phone is slow i see a diff pic the 1 i posted by accident before but i think mayb im only seeing this cause my phone is slow and its showin the one i posted before. Pleaseee someone tell me i posted a pic of the car and my phone is just sloww rite now :embarrest:

Pleaase tell me ur joking rite now and u just saw the pic i ppposted earlier then got wayne to remove. U dont see a car pic??

Gotta agree and this is meant totally as a compliment to BG92, she is rather nicely put together. But can we PLEASE see the £%^&$y car too ! ! !