Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I like ducks

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

TommyTwinCams

Track Warrior
Car
2004 Saturn Ion 2.2
Got into an argument via text message with my friend, Amber. She was at work, drooling over a 2013 Honda Accord that came in and I said it wasn't as pretty (and never will be) as a 1961 Chevy Impala SS at my work. She said I was crazy. *rolls eyes*

For those who don't know. I'm a salesman for old classic muscle cars.

2013 Honda Accord:
2013-honda-accord-ex-l-sedan628opt.jpg

1961 Chevy Impala SS "Bubble top" (348ci (5.7L) big block V8)
0925121509.jpg

0915121119.jpg

0925121511.jpg

Who's right? Which is prettier?

Last edited:
The chevy impala is way prettier than the honda....... but what isnt

BTW you dont need a poll to post pics of any classic cars we like pics of anything different.

the honda looks just like any other modern car. no character at all. everything post 2000 looks like everything else

People have been saying that for years.

Back in the 50s cars were a similar bulbous shape. In my era (70s) Mk2 Cotinas, Hilman Hunters and a host of Jap cars looked alike.

Each era has a style that the majority copy because it sells. And each era people complain that the cars look the same. That's because most people follow rather than lead so buy what everyone else is buying and car manufacturers make what sells.

This is even more so today as many cars share the same chassis (even across makes) so many parameters are set before the designer even starts. It is hardly surprising, therefore, that cars end up looking similar.

Ok the doors open differently but..................

swop the wheels and colour you could get in the wrong car

0421121910.jpg

2013-honda-accord-ex-l-sedan628opt.jpg