Which cars make the best noise?

yes steve09,saw that ascari on top gear,fecking loud
but the best sounding car ive heard so far is a s2000 with a f1 exhaust
why cant we paste other videos on this site[come on waynne,just car videos,any p;;n or disturbing for other members will result in a total ban]
go to youtube.com,,type in honda s2000 f1 exhaust,and you will see what i mean

I heard an S2000 at full chat, it too must have had an aftermarket exhaust, It sounded like 2 ducati 900's trying to eat each other. Lovely noise

today an old corvette drove past me when i was walking, maybe only doing 30 mph but "O-Man" What a glorious noise through those quad pipes.

Well after hearing a Ferrari Enzo fire up a couple of weeks ago at a car detailer, I would be hard pushed to find a sexier noise on a car :bigsmile:

I know we are all biased but..............

yea this is true the vid on youtube of the topsecret skyline in the tunnel doing 220mph

I have been in this car driven foot to the floor on full boost in the UK and the noise is close to impossible to describe

...........................as is the acceleration

And at the time it was only running 2 .1 bar boost :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Mostly old cars make sound like Maruti ,Tata. There sound like very bad..

I had to listen on You Tube to see what you were trying to describe about the Maruti & Tata cars buddy :blink: I think you need either a visit to the UK to some street car shows or have another listen on You Tube as clearly you have missed much! :)

Cross plane crank V8s have that have left/right exhausts sound nice to my ears. Surround sound stereo.

BMW's straight six petrols have a nice hissy buzzy sound when revved

And Jaguar's twin turbo V6 diesels are my favourite for that mix of derv chatter and turbo scream

I don't like anything too uncouth mind...........