Wheel size.

pgarner

TC ModFather
From
Lockerbie, SW Scotland
Car
Octy smoke machine
ok back on topic.
i have the 16" stanards running 205 tyres just now due to the ice and snow we had, as they have thinner tyres on.
going to whack the 17" audi TT gen1 wheels back on shortly although they do need new tyres.
love those wheels stamford

old-git

From
Essex
Car
Elan & Robin Hood
And me! This is one of the basic dimensions that all car modders should know.
Just in case there are members out there who don't know what PCD stands for but are afraid to ask :)

PCD stands for Pitch Circle Diameter. It is the diameter of the imaginary circle that would pass through the centres of all of the wheel studs/bolts on a wheel hub. This is important info to have when looking for new wheels.

Most production cars have the same PCD on all wheels, but highly modified cars, where the rear axle has been changed for example, could have different PCDs at the front and rear.

turbonutter69

TC ModFather
From
Alone in the dark.
Car
Insignia SRI.
Just in case there are members out there who don't know what PCD stands for but are afraid to ask :)

PCD stands for Pitch Circle Diameter. It is the diameter of the imaginary circle that would pass through the centres of all of the wheel studs/bolts on a wheel hub. This is important info to have when looking for new wheels.

Most production cars have the same PCD on all wheels, but highly modified cars, where the rear axle has been changed for example, could have different PCDs at the front and rear.
Good info there mate. I was gonna post something like that up. I'm glad you have cause you've explained it better than I would of.....:lol:

pgarner

TC ModFather
From
Lockerbie, SW Scotland
Car
Octy smoke machine
still got the 17" CT4 TT wheels on and still to find out who makes them.

have been told that they were ronals but its not them
have found a pic of them in white and they dont look to bad