Wheel size.

turbonutter69

TC ModFather
Car
Insignia SRI.
What size and make wheels do we all have?
Is anyone planning on getting some new rims,if so what size?
Just thought i'd see if there is a big difference in wheels size's style's and just to get people's general thought's on wheels and size's?

I've got 17inch Rover 800 Vitesse wheels. I don't plan to change them yet I just want them reburbishing. But if I did replace them it would be for the same size or maybe 18 inch;) Something like this. I think either of these to would really suit my car.

Attachments

• DOTZ_Alpha_ImageGeneric_440x440.jpg
    DOTZ_Alpha_ImageGeneric_440x440.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DOTZ-SHURIKEN-D17-INCH.jpg
    DOTZ-SHURIKEN-D17-INCH.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4
I'm currently running standard MG straights 17x7J powder coated white with 215/40x17 but would love these:

KEI KRUZE
KEI_Kruze_HS.jpg

:lol: Stamford posts a lifesize pic of his rims!;) Good job I'm not on dialup!

I've stuck with the standard Audi 17's, The S6 rims are tempting as are the TT alloys. I'd like to keep it Audi though.

:lol: Stamford posts a lifesize pic of his rims!;) Good job I'm not on dialup!

I've stuck with the standard Audi 17's, The S6 rims are tempting as are the TT alloys. I'd like to keep it Audi though.

Wasn't meant to be that big honest! Just copied and paste off the net.

i have seventeen subaru rims the standard legacy ones b but not standard silver ther resprayed in very light smoked gold.i have fat 15" origional steel roms with the holes on my mk2 golf but plan on getting deep dish bbs 001`s,been a pig to find,uk looks like the place,anybody know of anywhere that do them

OK, try this - find me a diesel particle filter for my car (engine code DW12TED4) that doesn't attract Peugeot OEM prices. This will need replacement during January/February and it's big money from Peugeot.

I've had a bloody good try already but am always referred to dealers.

Mate i'll have a bash for you buddy. But not over christmas........Beer calls too much;). But yeah i'll certainly do my best for you mate. Where have you looked already?

Xmas is not the time. Well done - there's beer that needs some attention here, too! And it's being deployed nicely.

We've just set upon the wild boar pate, stilton, port and choccies as a family. Along with some stronger liquor for the hardened drinkers amongst those gathered here (ie. HDi and spouse). (How many kids plough into game and stilton anyway?). Mine are a rule unto themselves, it seems.

As for the DPF, I've had a good go with local factors. None seem to be able to help so I think it's still in the dealer framework.

Naturally, I will not be fitting/replacing it personally but I'd like to avoid the PSA parts prices if possible.

Happy drinking - watch the driving if you need to do so tomorrow, don't incur a ban for the privilege of being 1% over the limit. Wait a few hours.

Rgds,

P.

Is your engine a 2.2? I've seen 1 on ebay....;) Maybe the same. What price have you been giving? Surely even HDi can get his hands dirty to install a panel filter.:D:D

It is the 2.2. The filter I'm on about is the one in the exhaust system mounted upstream of the cat converter.

(Surprisingly I can do panel filters myself - I've done the cabin one and the engine air filter!!)

That really is it for me though

It is the 2.2. The filter I'm on about is the one in the exhaust system mounted upstream of the cat converter.

(Surprisingly I can do panel filters myself - I've done the cabin one and the engine air filter!!)

That really is it for me though

Ok mate. I'm sure between us we can find you 1 at a reasonable price somewhere...:D:D

ok back on topic.
i have the 16" stanards running 205 tyres just now due to the ice and snow we had, as they have thinner tyres on.
going to whack the 17" audi TT gen1 wheels back on shortly although they do need new tyres.
love those wheels stamford

And me! This is one of the basic dimensions that all car modders should know.

Just in case there are members out there who don't know what PCD stands for but are afraid to ask :)

PCD stands for Pitch Circle Diameter. It is the diameter of the imaginary circle that would pass through the centres of all of the wheel studs/bolts on a wheel hub. This is important info to have when looking for new wheels.

Most production cars have the same PCD on all wheels, but highly modified cars, where the rear axle has been changed for example, could have different PCDs at the front and rear.

Just in case there are members out there who don't know what PCD stands for but are afraid to ask :)

PCD stands for Pitch Circle Diameter. It is the diameter of the imaginary circle that would pass through the centres of all of the wheel studs/bolts on a wheel hub. This is important info to have when looking for new wheels.

Most production cars have the same PCD on all wheels, but highly modified cars, where the rear axle has been changed for example, could have different PCDs at the front and rear.

Good info there mate. I was gonna post something like that up. I'm glad you have cause you've explained it better than I would of.....:lol:

still got the 17" CT4 TT wheels on and still to find out who makes them.

have been told that they were ronals but its not them
have found a pic of them in white and they dont look to bad
DSCF0067.JPG