Whats wound you up this week

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
When driving along what is the single biggest thing that wound you up this week. :twisted:

For me it was a set of temporary traffic lights were I slowed up and stopped to see the car behind me pull out and overtake going through the red! Some people. (There are lots others I can list but this is the biggest wind up for me!)

roadworks, filtering 4 lanes of cars that were all right next to each other (literally an inch between wing mirrors) into only two lanes with everyone pushing to be at the front, then all the motorbikes trying to get in as well!!!

Today I saw a van and a car go straight through a set of temporary traffic light's when it was clearly on red because we was on green!
That didn't wind me up. What wound me up is that the police car behind me saw them both go through the red and did nothing about it. He just carried on as if nothing had happened!!! :mad:

I really hate those temporary traffic lights, they are set on an unnecessarily long delay and half of the time you're waiting there for 5 minutes with no traffic coming the other way.

the state of driving around the brentwood shenfield area of essex. does anyone sit a driving test around there ????
ether that or the lane clousers on the M6 every couple of miles