What's the coolest car job

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What do you think the coolest car related job would be? TV presenter, Ferrari test driver, f1 driver......

Or do you have something else in mind?

Motoring journalist, think about it, driving all the best cars out there, thrashing them around on a track and then just say what you thought of it, brilliant.

Simply driving the fastest cars around and then having to write about them would become a bit of a chore after a while. I would much prefer a job in design/development which included testing.

Does have it's benefits, an nice RR Evoque seat and a carbon defuser off a Jag

evoque.jpg

20130121_201056.jpg

Did they just fall out of the parts dept and into his boot? :D

Deffo car journalist imo, I don't think it would get boring test driving cars for a living.

Did they just fall out of the parts dept and into his boot? :D

Deffo car journalist imo, I don't think it would get boring test driving cars for a living.

I'd say motor journalist too... You get to thoroughly test cars, and pin point the good and bad bits about them. OR you could blow it up in true TopGear fashion! :D

I personally think the perfect job lies with custom car shops. constantly learning new skills and customizing cars. Which reminds me. There's a custom car shop around here that specializes in Subaru engine swaps nearby that's hiring.