Whats the biggest vehicle you've driven

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the biggest vehicle you have driven. You can take biggest to mean size, length, width or power/engine size.

I have driven a mini bus and a van and the Long Wide Wheel base meant it cornered better that I expected (at least with no load in it!)

I really want to have a go on a JCB Digger. Perhaps I should go to Diggerland.

probably bigest in size was my first car a scenic, biggest in power my uncles new 2.2 direct vectra, or my aunties 2.0 GTI mr2 mk2

Many years ago we used to run (with friends) horse shows. Fed up with hiring vans to cart everything around in, we bought an old RM London double decker bus. Took out the downstairs seats so we could use it as storage. Left the maximum seats allowed upstairs in order to be able to get it a standard MOT.

Great fun to drive, but a bit lonely for the driver as everyone else was upstairs :)

i would have to say the biggestin thing i have drove, both in size and power is my 47' deisel bounder RV. yeah i hate it but the wife loves it so whats a man to do. either get rid of it a sleep alone or keep it and stay warm.

i would say the biggest in power would be a 2.8i sierra Xr4I when i was about 6 round a carpark for about 100yards lol, next one down is a 1.8tdci focus in drivin lessons.

Size - Leyland Roadrunner 7.5 ton truck.

Power - Porsche 928 S4 - 340bhp

I did once get to nudge the throttles on an idling BR Class 55 Deltic. That's worth about 4500bhp but whether it counts as driving is debatable.

power wise has to be either my mates renault 21 turbo 290bhp or a celica gt4 that i test drove and was going to buy only to be told that the mrs wants a baby so had to get a 5 door thats the reason i have a leon :rolleyes: women eh

size wise has to be an a reg lwb merc van with backwards gears (think there called dogleg boxes) 1st was down and took quite a while to get used to

Can't say I've had the opportunity. I did have a bash at getting one off the ground in FS2002 tho'. Dead easy. Getting it out of the sky was dead easy too. It fell of its own accord. Well, according to gravity actually. Perhaps I need to try the parallel parking bit before I write the thing off.

It would have to be a beautiful Aston Martin DBS round the Aston Martin Test Track. (I used to work for them) I was very impressed with it. And it was generally agreed that the DBS was how the DB9 should have been.