What country produces the best cars.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you favour Italian exotica like the Ferrari, French chic like the 406, German engineering supremacy like Porsche, Americans with their muscle cars or perhaps you favour the technologically advanced Japanese cars with their VTEC engines and clever traction control systems.

I guess it depends what is most important to you. For me I was thinking mainly of looks when I posted the question.

Overall, Italy. Easy. Japan comes close but most cars from japan are ugly, have nasty interiors and have about as much personality as a kipper.

Italy makes the most beautiful cars, period. Alfa, Ferrari, and so on.

One exception, Fiat Multipla - euurgh! - mind you the new punto and punto evo look rather good, so maybe they've seen the error of thier ways.
despite that rather awful hiccup, Italy still deseves the best looking cars title.

i have never really liked the look of a Italian motor
like the look of the new seats they look good

but to say witch one country is hard
as i like the sound of a nice yank v8
the toys and comfort or the lexus
and for the germans well have always liked the mk3 cavalier and most new vauxhals are good

you cant beat the pumping heart of a v8. see you have the firebird, my teenage dream.
never happened though. The first v8 i owned was a merc 500 sec ( loved it )

jd ya have always got a firebird have a 78 at the min

and i did not think of sweden
onlything they dont come high on my list is no v8's

i loved my volvo when i had it and would like a 850 at some point and saab make good motors