What are you getting your car for Christmas?

MasterAuron

Very Senior Member
Car
Mk1 Focus RS
My FRS has had this don't expect much in return though:

IMAG0261-1.jpg

IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

Now, as per show and tell rules, lets see yours....

Sounds good Jake, what sort of gains will that give you?

Andy, those all look ace I would go for wheels and downpipe personally if I had to choose two.

Well ive been tickling the idea for 2 years, since before i even got the car and always said i would. Figures vary from map to map but from 136bhp up to 165-185bhp and 231lbft up to 280-320lbft. Not sure how trustworthy some claims are.

Mine has just had a new tubular exhaust manifold fitted; but I may squeeze in another remap for it as it has been very good this year ;)

i am waiting for my fibre glass bonnet to find its way through the club courier network but i am now looking at an EVO 5 RS transfer box (extremely rare). LSD up front combined with a future upgrade of Super AYC at the back. nice:cool:

hehe... If you havent guessed I now own an MG ZR! Good little cars, love the ride and especially how they handle! Probably a proper spanner set, some torque wrenches and a power drill plus hand drill! :) Big list!

No list to speak of, just bought some alloy LCAs for the ZS and looking to strip the suspension, might polybush a few items to replace worn parts and fit OE bits elsewhere.

The recently acquired Vectra C 150 CDTi may be treated to a DTUK box to up the performance, just missed one on the bay. That's about it really as any bonuses are being used to pay the balance on our Key West holiday next year ;)

looks like my car will be getting its presents early been speaking to a lad of the gt4oc and he has the downpipe dump valve and and hopefully he gets his new wheels and i can also get some oz superturismos in white

looks like my car will be getting its presents early been speaking to a lad of the gt4oc and he has the downpipe dump valve and and hopefully he gets his new wheels and i can also get some oz superturismos in white

Very nice! White will go well with the black I think! Get it lowered and it will look even better! :)

if i can squeeze a bit of extra cash this weekend he also has tein lowering springs then thats my car done till summer and can afford a boost controller

My car is having quite a bit this christmas...

New alloys
New Oil and Filters
New plugs (£75 just for plugs :O)
New bearings
New K&N Air Filter
New Tyre
Engine Bay fuse box replaced and rewired
Plus a few more little jobs...the jobs above have all been done this month and the alloys are getting delivered on Tuesday

when it leaves the garage it is going for a respray and having Cobra alarm system installed

People wont be getting many presents fro me this x-mas......the bank is now empty :p