well the build i have been waiting for has started

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
well the build i have been waiting for has started and im really looking forward to watching the progress (i think i have mentioned about a rwd mk3 astra on previous posts) and this lad ronnie will not stop till the car is perfection !!

link here if anyone fancys a read only 7 pages at the minute but believe me there will be quite a few more
the rwd mk3 asta project

hehe im all excited i remember a guy who was in redline mag his astra was about 450bhp at wheels and i spotted him heading to rockingham done him while he was tooodling along and then pulled in he then over took me got nxt to me and planted it his wheels lit up i was doing about 60 lol so he must have been in 3rd 4th it was amasing but too much rwd would be amasing soo much hard work though this guy sounds capable !

hehe im all excited i remember a guy who was in redline mag his astra was about 450bhp at wheels and i spotted him heading to rockingham done him while he was tooodling along and then pulled in he then over took me got nxt to me and planted it his wheels lit up i was doing about 60 lol so he must have been in 3rd 4th it was amasing but too much rwd would be amasing soo much hard work though this guy sounds capable !
yes mate it will be another great thread i will be following it closely did you have a look at his original c20let thread ?? 100 pages but well worth the read and also his van thread is also worth a look !!
and tbh he has done alot of research and as far as he knows this will be the first rwd mk3 astra in the world

yea it is alot of work i had a word with my old man about it he was like he best know what he is doing lol but by the looks of things he does ill read them now mate

I'd be interested in doing a feature on this RWD build. Herb, can you PM him my email address webmaster(a)Torquecars.com so we can get in contact?

I'd be interested in doing a feature on this RWD build. Herb, can you PM him my email address webmaster(a)Torquecars.com so we can get in contact?

a daft question but is the (a) supposed to be an @ and ill pm him cant really see a problem hes so proud of his work he likes to show it off and i cant blame him

Why aren't you doing the conversion yourself?

unfortunately the car isnt mine i wish it was and the mammoth task he is taking on is well above my limited knowledge of cars

its a car i have followed from when he bought it and watched it get better and better with everything he has done and this rwd conversion he is doing now will be the icing on the cake 4-500bhp with a drive train that will allow him to get all the power down and i also have a big soft spot for the mk3 astra

unfortunately the car isnt mine i wish it was and the mammoth task he is taking on is well above my limited knowledge of cars

its a car i have followed from when he bought it and watched it get better and better with everything he has done and this rwd conversion he is doing now will be the icing on the cake 4-500bhp with a drive train that will allow him to get all the power down and i also have a big soft spot for the mk3 astra

Ah, understand.

What? You never asked me! :-( :)

As if I needed to, your build thread is probably one of the longest we have on here!:lol: There will be a full write up in the main site on your project when it is ready - if you are still talking to me then. :D (I'll even let you chick my spellung befor I pubrish the artikle!) :lol:

Herb - Thanks. He's emailed me and I have replied. He's on AOL so I hope my reply gets through to him.;)

As if I needed to, your build thread is probably one of the longest we have on here!:lol: There will be a full write up in the main site on your project when it is ready - if you are still talking to me then. :D (I'll even let you chick my spellung befor I pubrish the artikle!) :lol:

Herb - Thanks. He's emailed me and I have replied. He's on AOL so I hope my reply gets through to him.;)
no problem mate but just curious what sort of feature are you thinking of doing cause he asked me and didnt know

Ah, I had better get on with it, then. Anyone know of any fibreglass suppliers in Essex that are open this week (except Brown Brothers as they are open but expensive)?

Judging by the above quote, you are obviously trying a lot harder these days :)