Well,simply merry xmas everyone and.......

fastbob72

Car
toyota avensis vvti
.......who's going out into the cold to spend a little quality time with their cars then......Go on,admit it there will be many sad excuses out there tinkering away despite it being baby jesus's birthday.....or something like that.

I absolutely include myself in that group.I got up and first thing I did was look at what sort of day it is hoping to get out the next wee while and get to the bottom of a reluctant power steering system AND my rumbling final drive bearings.Not repair but simply confirm for definite what the problem is....then fix tomorrow if i have my way lol

Working tonight starting at 7 :( did spot my 24 hour car wash people are open today while on my way home, so will swing by before I go to work tonight and treat the old girl to a full shampoo & set ;)

don't you get the full cycle of old cold power rinse,hot soap brush,soap cycle,full on cold rinse and then a half power wax cycle that starts off like a thin soapy look but runs away in seconds and does actually give it a coat of wax for a week or two lol

don't you get the full cycle of old cold power rinse,hot soap brush,soap cycle,full on cold rinse and then a half power wax cycle that starts off like a thin soapy look but runs away in seconds and does actually give it a coat of wax for a week or two lol

I don't want to be waxed