Merry Christmas to all my TC mates

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
It's getting close once again and it seems to arrive even faster the older I get :(

Jan and I especially send our best wishes for a happy and safe holiday season to Os and Brian who were kind enough to take the time to meet and chat with us when we arrived in London a couple of years ago as well to Obi and all the gang that run this site |B

Will be thinking of you all as I put ice in my non alcoholic drinks on 30+ degree days while you are rugged up and battling icy roads and sub zero temperatures :eek: :)

Last edited:
I agree with the faster bit. I am sure I took the decorations down only last month!

A few minutes ago we decided that we aren't going to put any decorations up this year, not even a tree. It was a decision we came to independently and it has lifted an unnecessary weight from our shoulders. I will, however, wear my Bah Humbug hat given to me by Os a few years ago :)

We spent Christmas in Los Angeles a few years ago and enjoyed sitting by the pool in shorts at 9pm :)

We spent Christmas in Los Angeles a few years ago and enjoyed sitting by the pool in shorts at 9pm :)

It's still a bit of a culture shock to see Santa arriving at JC Penneys in a Humvee in a polyester robe and wearing red shorts :woot:

I truly hope that everyone has a marvellous Christmas, I will also take this opportunity to send young Rad an electronic manly handshake, and sending a big kiss and Os style cuddle to Rad's lovely gorgeous better half Jan x