warmer weather warning

lutonmatt

The Torque Meister
Car
82 trans am kitt
this is a torque cars public safety warning

as you may of seen the weather is changing for the better now for man this is a big problem .

as we all know man has 2 things he looks at when he is driving
1 the look out for speed cameras not that we speed just like to make sure they are still there

and
2 girls wearing next to nothing
this is were the problem comes in some men forget to look at the cars infront to make sure they have the few secs spare to look

so please look at the cars in front make sure no one is slowing
and also make sure the road is stright

i nearly went into a lampost while on my bike the other day cos the road turned and i did not

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep it's getting very near to Stunner time.
There's a certain ad that made me drift off lane while crossing a bridge in london last week, there's danger every where! :lol:

Thanks for the safety warning LM, tough times ahead for all of the high testosterone fueled males out there :bigsmile:

Don't forget the "fair weather fiends" either - the ones that only drive when it's good weather with long days.

RE: said stunners, I would advise men to aquire a really good pair of dark wrap around sunglasses.....................helps from being slapped by the O/H whilst in the car!

When passing a fit girl (or boy), for a change, look at the drivers of the cars in front. There is a good chance you will see a ripple effect as one head after the other turns to look :)

Also be aware that there is s good chance that the driver behind you isn't concentrating on the road ahead either :)