Vandelised cars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Have you ever had a car vandelised? What happend, where and when?

Years ago, when I lived nearer to the town centre, I had a radio stolen which meant the door and lock were stuffed. I also had a wing mirror kicked off.

I've heard about an increase in paint stripper attacks recently as well.

What is it like in your area?

I had my Renault 5, which I used for a van for work, resprayed (26 yrs ago) and 2 weeks later every panel was keyed down to the metal, roof bonnet everywhere, I had one of those 2.5m aerials that you clipped back to the roof gutter they ripped that out of the wing as well, it was parked in my village pub car park overnight which was through an arch so couldn't be seen from the road, never did find out who did it, village population was only 450approx, funny thing was I sold it in the same state for £170 and only paid £30 for it, my dad did the spray job for £15,so I made a profit, touch wood Ive never had anything else happen.

only happened to me twice on the same car and hopefully will never again:sad2:
it happened on my first nova they carefully cut the rubber of the rear window and placed the glass up against the wall. then opened the passenger door folded down the back seats and managed somehow to this day i have no idea how:confused: to get my bassbox (which was the size of the boot and the parcel shelf was mounted solid) through the passenger door loaded it in an awaiting car then came back to get the stereo and amp. but they couldnt find my amp cause it was hidden in the footwell. and they took the stereo out then realized the face wasnt in the car so they ripped the wires out of the back and placed it back (i found this out when the stereo wouldnt work:mad:)
and i know they did it like this cause a neighbour watched it and called the police. then another neighbour saw what was happening and gave chase with his rottweiler but he managed to get a good look at 1 of the lads. lets just say i got some money & revenge;)

and the second time it was parked outside the mrs house and someone tried to pop the boot lock but luckily didnt manage
but i had to get new locks:mad: