This must be a scam

There are other cars in this guys profile for unbelievably cheap prices, all with emails in the photo. None of these cars appear in the main dealers website.

All the emails seem to be tacky throwaway hotmail and msn accounts, when the dealer clearly has an email account of his own.

There is defo something not rite about it. I recon we send someone with lots of money to find out. That way, if they get robbed they would hardly even know because of the size of there bank balence. Now, who can me send??????? T9 :lol:

It was for a GTR up for about £12,000. The photo had an email address all over it and the write up says, "DO NOT RING ME send an email to the picture in the PHOTO for details".

I did email the dealer to say that I thought something was up. I'm glad they've pulled the ad now.

And LOZ, I'm still dreaming. I would love one and they are a bargain but still not quite enough of a bargain. Running costs will be around £1500 a year plus fuel of course.

Running costs will be around £1500 a year plus fuel of course.

I've heard they're expensive to maintain as well.

Yeah, but when buying a car like that when does common sence ever come to mind. I bought my baby two years ago and I'm still trying to justify a reason to keep her. Everytime I decide to sell, I jump in and take her for a spin, and I'm in love once again.

Running costs, maintaining costs, common sence, none of these matter when your behind the wheel of such a beast.

I spend about £200 a month on fuel for my baby. I could buy a deisal that would change that to £40 a month. But, who gives a dam, you have to have fun sometime or another.

There is defo something not rite about it. I recon we send someone with lots of money to find out. That way, if they get robbed they would hardly even know because of the size of there bank balence. Now, who can me send??????? T9 :lol:

onfloorlol.gif