This is just a little bit cool, help design a sports car on line.

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
Saw this on the Lotus 7 owners site, very cool ;)

CLICKY

{Warning from admin, (just in case) do not sign up this is a scam/joke site. Never submit your bank details online to a site you don't trust!}

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not opened yet, But there are some videos explaining the concept. then you just need to leave your full name, D.O.B & bank details & they'll get back to you...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

... Just leave a name & a email address & they will contact when it starts. ;)

Last edited:
Don't like the sound of leaving my bank details......

Sorry! S'meant to be a joke 'cos HDI said it was a bit scammy :blink::lol:

Just leave a nickname & an email address (make a new account if your concerned about spam, I have three adddresseseseses for that reason). All your doing is voting on key parts of the car's design, It's like a focus group only your choosing the car bits Caterham uses first. ;)

Sorry! S'meant to be a joke 'cos HDI said it was a bit scammy :blink::lol:

Just leave a nickname & an email address (make a new account if your concerned about spam, I have three adddresseseseses for that reason). All your doing is voting on key parts of the car's design, It's like a focus group only your choosing the car bits Caterham uses first. ;)

Oh ok may have to have a go later on then....:D:D:D:D

Right got a news letter today that was quite amusing! looks like the site will be going live in January. I don't think there's anything sinister here & it's not every day you get a (small) say in the design of a new Caterham. Or any car for that matter. ;) So ner to you all :toung:

Last edited: