The worst thing a driver faces

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Ok then, what would you flag up as the worst thing a driver faces in the day to day act of running a car or driving?

The trick is you can only pick one, but feel free to have a good old moan about it.

For me it's slow hesitant overly cautious drivers that speed up as you try to overtake them. They drive me nuts!

I suppose the one that annoys me most are the car drivers that don't use their indicators. Especially the clowns who are in a dual role right hand lane at a junction, then leave it to the last moment to put their indicators on to turn right, also the clowns who feel they are Jedi Knights on the motorway and you know their intentions :sad2:

Cleaned up the moan considerably as this is family forum, could quite easily come off the chain here ;)

Treat every other driver on the road the same. Assume the worst and be grateful when they prove you wrong. ;)

I suppose the one that annoys me most are the car drivers that don't use their indicators. Especially the clowns who are in a dual role right hand lane at a junction, then leave it to the last moment to put their indicators on to turn right, also the clowns who feel they are Jedi Knights on the motorway and you know their intentions :sad2:

Cleaned up the moan considerably as this is family forum, could quite easily come off the chain here ;)

Where do I start but seeing that only 1 moan/winge is allowed then it has to be people that are clueless when it comes to merging particularly when they fail to speed up to the highway speed and indicate (most don't )then expect everyone to slow or change lanes as they merge at suburban speed. absolute muppets IMO

^^ I know where your coming from Rad, just as well I'm not a traffic cop, trust me on this, there would be a lot of people leaving their cars behind and getting the bus home once I had finished with them ;)