the Ferrari FF

mechkween

Torque Junkie
Car
ford ikon 1.3
The Ferrari FF (FF meaning "Ferrari Four", for four seats and four-wheel drive) is a grand tourer revealed by Ferrari on January 21, 2011. The official presentation was made on March 1, 2011 in Geneva Motor Show. It is unusual on two points: it is Ferrari's first production four-wheel drive model, and Ferrari's first production shooting-brake.
now thats something new from Ferrari, always an element of surprise. what do you think??;)
Ferrari-FF-Hatchback.jpg

ferrari_ff_fr_new.jpg

just one slight complaint, they shouldnt have used a hatchback design, the proportions look odd with the bonnet exceptionally long as compared to the rear

I quite like this new one from Ferrari, the profile sort of reminds me of the old 456 estate, It looks like they have taken a few styling cues from the 458 as well. It looks good lets see how well they sell

It looks like a jensen interceptor. If a jensen had been slapped by the ugly stick, put in a crusher, and then someone had attempted to beat it back into shape.

That thing would give the Panamera a run for it's money in the
JESUS THAT'S HIDEOUS
stakes.

Was not the 512BB a four seater?

I also found this RENDERED pic from 2009 - this looks quite nice to me:-

Attachments

• copy-of-ferrari-suv-artist-renderings.jpg
    copy-of-ferrari-suv-artist-renderings.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
The top9tip.com red picture of the Ferrari reminds me very much of the old Scimitar GT-E hatchback! Aah, fond memories :amuse: I actually think the Ferrari looks ok IMO.

The top9tip.com red picture of the Ferrari reminds me very much of the old Scimitar GT-E hatchback! Aah, fond memories :amuse: I actually think the Ferrari looks ok IMO.

I was just about to make the same observation! The rear end is a Scimitar GTE, but the front does look a lot prettier.

It is a long running joke that apart from using a 3.0ltr Ford Essex V6 and being built by the people who built the Robin three wheeler, the only reason people remember the Scimitar GTE is because Princess Anne liked them and owned three of them in the past

Last edited: