Thanks for a great 2011

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone for making this forum such a great place to be over the last year.

If it wasn't for our members and their interesting new threads and replies we'd have nothing interesting to read.

The moderators also have all worked hard to keep things running smoothly and friendly and must be commended for their Sterling efforts.

Lets hope 2012 gets even better.

Last edited:
^^^ Your welcome!

It has been a great 2011 for me for a number of reasons; met some truly marvellous characters here on Torque Cars and for that I thank you all :D

I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone....

:cheesy:Thank you! Well, that's me - bringin' joy wherever I go...:amuse::cheesy:

Just kidding, mates! Nice to be here and read more then writte. that is my contribution - more reading then writteing! :lol:

Thats quite ok Waynne.

Right, lets torque numbers. (did you like what I did there) I have given this web site close to two years of free BigBadJoe Ness. I think I should now be put on the pay roll. Lets say £30000 a year to keep me. If not, then I may look ells where and all my supporters will follow me :amuse:

So Waynne, can this site risk the loss of BBJ? Didn't think so.

So I'll take the £30000.

Either that or a free TC sticker. The choice is yours :bigsmile:

(and if the free TC sticker is not available, please don't bann me. No one ells will have me) :embarrest:

Thats quite ok Waynne.

Right, lets torque numbers. (did you like what I did there) I have given this web site close to two years of free BigBadJoe Ness. I think I should now be put on the pay roll. Lets say £30000 a year to keep me. If not, then I may look ells where and all my supporters will follow me :amuse:

And therein lies the flaw in your logic :lol:

I'll behave :embarrest:

:D Just about to watch the new TG. Couldn't watch it live out here, cant stream it out here (BBC locking everything down to the UK) so have had to download it. Hope its good.

I'll behave :embarrest:

:D Just about to watch the new TG. Couldn't watch it live out here, cant stream it out here (BBC locking everything down to the UK) so have had to download it. Hope its good.

I had this nonsense trying to watch something on iPlayer when I was in the Canary Wharf tower the other day, the beeb seemed to think I was not in the UK :oops:

The penny pinching on their servers is getting worse!