Tell us about yourself and your drift car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Hi there and welcome, tell us about yourself and your car and where you are from. What got you into drifting?

Well im Brett ive got a drag car which is on the features page and can be checked out there but im currently in the process of buying a prepped S13 drift car for me to play with, im sure it will get a few modifications along the way
as soon as the car arrives ill be getting drifting lessons from Steve Evans who drives in the EDC, he shares a grarage with my tuners and has agreed to be my tutor

Well im Brett ive got a drag car which is on the features page and can be checked out there but im currently in the process of buying a prepped S13 drift car for me to play with, im sure it will get a few modifications along the way
as soon as the car arrives ill be getting drifting lessons from Steve Evans who drives in the EDC, he shares a grarage with my tuners and has agreed to be my tutor
thats the job, your very own personal trainer
hope he teaches you well mate

lol hes already mentioned that lol more than once, well see how much i enjoy it first. may take it to a dwyb day though for a laugh lol