tech specs corsa b 1.2 8 valve

vikingcorsa

Car
corsa b
help please need dwell angle for above engine,having swapped cylinder head and need to have it running sweet.adjusted by human ear so far !!nearrly there!!:)

thanks for that waynne had a quick look at the link you came up with but it was a slightly different engine mine is a 1.2 8 valve naz...The car is running sweet enough and is actually performing better than it ever has .the original head on inspection had sloppy valve guides and the cam was particularily stuffed not to put too fine a point on it .cheapest option was to find donor head in better nick from dismantlers and recondition.slightly time consuming but if you do it yourself you know it is right.anyway sorted for the time being.i am also on the corsa b uk site and have posed the same question ta...:lol:

Let us know if you get any answers its the sort of question that will crop up time and again.

My Brother has the 1.2 16v engine but it does seem a bit underpowered. You really do need to give them a thrashing to get them moving, especially with 4 occupants.