somebody help.......

dr chronic

Car
mr2 2.0l t-bar
hey i have a toyota mr2, with a veilside bodykit and no door handles the popper button under thewing mirror is not wired in how do i do this? is it just a permanent fusd feed from battery nd the to the solonoid or what? someone help me!!!!!!

The kits vary but a fused feed sounds good, it is neater to take this via the fuse box though rather than keep running leads off the battery.

So what stops joe public from opening the doors then? Surely they must be isolated via a fob then become live?

they just replace the door handles, and operate via a solinoid.
think of it as walking up to your car and pulling the handle when its locked the door shouldnt open. its the same thing if the doors unlocked pushing the button will open the doors. if its locked itll not do anything

So a handset will unlock the solenoid therefore being able to pop the door open then? Don't Trevors have these?

yeah TVR used something very similer to this.
the normal central locking fob will unlock the doors and then the button, in this case on the wing mirror, to pop the door open.

i think you can set it up so that when you unlock the car it pops open the door for you

yeah TVR used something very similer to this.
the normal central locking fob will unlock the doors and then the button, in this case on the wing mirror, to pop the door open.

i think you can set it up so that when you unlock the car it pops open the door for you

You can have this set up to pop open with the press of a button on aftermarket security. It's a good thing to have until your battery goes flat. The trick is to leave the boot lock in place so you can always get in if things do go wrong. Which they normally do.

yes i have had tis problem thats why i need to put it in place because i have been told that you can use a 9v battery to open the door, i have n mr2 so its very difficult toopen the bonnet as the cable is inside.

yes i have had tis problem thats why i need to put it in place because i have been told that you can use a 9v battery to open the door, i have n mr2 so its very difficult toopen the bonnet as the cable is inside.

Can't you put a couple of wires to the popper so that if the battery does go flat you can just plug a battery to the wires and pop the door?