Seatbelt straight on or do it later

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you put your seatbelt on straight away before you move off or do you fit it whilst driving off?

I've seen so many people driving off and pulling their seatbelt across I just wondered how many other people on here do this?

Does it matter that much? Have you ever forgot to put your seatbelt on?

Straight on. It really annoys me when people set off, then drive at one mile an hour, veering all over, while they try to put the belt on with one hand, "because it saves time."

if im on the street then its on straight away. if im in the alley then it goes on once ive revesed out as it gets in the way when trying to keep an eye out for the narrowness of the alley and the idiots who just walk straight across the road

Straight on as soon as I get into the car, like TN mine bing bongs constantly and flashes an animated warning on the dashboard until the belts are done up.

on after engine starts ,the mrs does it going down the road it does my head in,put it on before pulling away its easier!!!! and its the law!

as a driver the belt goes straight on as soon as i get in the car
but as a passenger its usually a little while after setting off:confused::confused:

Seatbelt first, Always first! Reasons for me are:

1) Knowing my luck the second I pull out of my drive, I'll be done.
2) Let my engine settle down and tick over. Makes for nicer ride.
3) My mum makes me..... :lol: