plug in bhp

Hi, and welcome

As you are asking the question, I hazzard a guess that you already have a good idea of the answer :)

Do these in line plug in performance chips work on vw golf gt tdi. They say that it can up you BHP by up to 15BHP and your torque by 30. Has anyone tried one and do they damage anything.
cheers

vwdjb

Greetings and Welcome! ;)

Those plug in additional BHP boxes are a complete waste of time! you buy one at your peril ;) Get your car remapped by a professional and you may well see more than 15BHP and your car will be smoother and much more responsive. Try Celtic Tuning or Viezu on the net! both have a marvellous reputation for their work. ;)

Those plug in additional BHP boxes are a complete waste of time! you buy one at your peril ;) Get your car remapped by a professional and you may well see more than 15BHP and your car will be smoother and much more responsive. Try Celtic Tuning or Viezu on the net! both have a marvellous reputation for their work. ;)

So i take it that they are pappa

Anyone know if any of these plug in work, I had a golf about two years ago and it had one on and the stamp was VAG , just thought these would be ok to use

Do you work for Celtic Tuning lol

Do you work for Celtic Tuning lol

Bless you! No!! I speak from personal experience with over £47k worth of performance modifications and R&D done on my car to date, and this is on top of the initial £28k purchase price.
On this particular subject, if I say so, then it is so! Good luck with your final decision ;)

id stay well clear. considering all they do is intercept your ECU signals to tell it lies.
a remap rewites the whole fueling and boost map.

an hour of so down the road will get you to awesome gti in manchester, they are a revo dealer and have a great service. i had mime mapped by them in december

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back